Simple Steps, Easy Habits - A PLAN TO BUILD WEALTH
- Answer 6 easy questions about yourself
- We show you what your financial future holds in store for you
- See how you spend money compared to other people like you
- We show you what your peers are doing differently to succeed
- Build an easy to use action plan
- Get reminders to coach you
- Safe and anonymous – signup is optional
What you get
Budgeting: How your expenses compare to others like you & tips to save more’
Personalized charts and ‘What if’ scenarios to help you
Checklist of tasks and habits that your peers are using to build wealth & a Personalized Plan
Optional reminders to keep you on track
Tell us about you
What is your age?
What is your situation?
Where do you live?
How much do you earn a year?
Your savings and expenses
How much do you spend?
What are your basic needs?
What are your discretionary expenses?
*Default values are based on Bureau of Labor Statistics data for 2014.
How much do you have currently saved?
- Basic Needs
- Discretionary Needs
(Click the button to get more details about your expenses)
Compare you expenses with your peers
Compare your budget to your peers
- Basic Needs: $43,000 - 40%
- Discretionary Expenses: $43,000 - 40%
- Savings: $43,000 - 40%
You Your peers
To see how your spending compares to others, return to the previous step and enter your expense details.
'What if' scenario
Play with the options on the left and see on the right how a simple change can affect your future wealth
Saving Rate %
*Defaults are based on your peers
% of savings to invest
savings at retirement age
Pick a goal
Pick one or more goals from the left by dragging them over or by clicking the '+'
Saving for retirement
|Save||Things to do||Things to avoid||Why|